Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone and Eir: Broadband requests being cancelled

Options
  • 24-11-2020 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Trying to arrange broadband and TV to a house we moved into the last few weeks. Setup for FTTH. Previous owner was with Eir I believe. First request with Eir was cancelled and two requests with Vodafone were also rejected. Difficult to get an answer as to why but managed to get some additional information today where they advised there's no DP positions available? Been trying to explain that I don't think this is correct and that is it because the previous owner hasn't cancelled her account but not getting anywhere with them.
    Decided to test the connection in the house this evening with my parents Vodafone router and it's working. Does that mean the line to the property is still active from the previous owner and that's the reason why the providers are saying there's no positions available?

Advertisement