Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas hob repair Kilkenny

Options
  • 23-11-2020 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I need to get a leak in a gas hob looked at but am really struggling to find someone. I had my boiler serviced over two months ago now and they said there was a small gas leak coming from the hob and disconnected it. They told me they only did boilers but go to the RGII website to find someone who would. So far everyone I've contacted from the website list 'only does boilers'. I wasn't massively bothered at first as I don't use the hob that often but its starting to become really annoying now.

Anyone got any thoughts on how I find a qualified person to look at the hob?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

ztoical wrote:
    Anyone got any thoughts on how I find a qualified person to look at the hob?

If it's the hobs itself then I'd imagine the manufacturer will have service agents. They would have to have them for warranty work anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    If it's the hobs itself then I'd imagine the manufacturer will have service agents. They would have to have them for warranty work anyway.

I'll explore that option but I don't know where the hob was purchased from, it was in the house when I bought it and can't see a manufacturer name on it anywhere. Will dig through paperwork to see if I can find something.

Advertisement