Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QFA Regulation exams. How difficult are thye

Options
  • 19-11-2020 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Havent sat any of QFA exams before but thinking of doing the QFA Regulation exam in Jan through LIA. Can anyone shed some light on how difficult these exams are or whether repeating past papers is best form of study etc. Ive recently started working in compliance in credit union sector so have little experience in finance sector or doing such exams.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Brid Leahy

I did all of the QFAs a few years ago. I thought the regulations would be the hardest but in fact it wasn't as bad. You just have to memorise alot of dates and Acts. Luckily the exam is multiple choice questions. Be sure to read the exam questions carefully. You'll have a chance to practice exam questions online also which is another form of study. I think the pass rate is just 40%? I may be wrong but that's what it was at least when I did them. You'll have no problem.

Advertisement