Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixer Tap Cartridge Replacement - URGENT

Options
  • 19-11-2020 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Long story short the tap washer went last night. I'm finding it impossible to find a replacement to match. I'm far from any kind of DIY whiz so all help appreciated.

Here is a pic of the cartridge. I cannot find one anywhere even online. Obviously, I can't be without it long term.

Here is a picture of the piece.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Merrion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭JamesM

I ordered the 40mm one for the kitchen, from Screwfix last week. Make sure that you get the correct size

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

According to what I've been reading on Boards, Screwfix deliveries are very poor of late. Perhaps do a click and collect.

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭S23

Thanks all, but, as you can see from the photo I put up there are four holes to be attached on the piece I have. All the screwfix ones are only three. It just doesn't fit.

Advertisement