Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decathlon

Options
  • 18-11-2020 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if online orders from Decathlon are processed in a european (or UK) hub or done via the store here? Having an issue with my order and I submitted a query online yesterday afternoon ( havnt heard back yet or any acknowledgement of them receiving the message) but I'm wondering if I'd be wasting my time ringing the store itself?

I ordered a couple of bits (small stuff, not anything bulky like a bike or anything) on the 2nd Nov, got the dispatch email on the 4th. Then nothing. If I log in to my account it has an an post tracking link, but when I click it I get "Awaiting information on your post, we may not have received your delivery yet........" on the tracking page.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

Don't know if it is similar but ordered stuff from Adidas which was dispatched within 24 hours from their German warehouse. They included tracking info for An Post which showed exactly the same thing as you are getting.

It was like that for nearly a week and then suddenly it updated on the day of delivery.

A mate of mine working for An Post told me their volumes are huge now and topping 2 million pieces weekly whereas this time last year it was 900,000 so a lot of stuff is landing but taking ages to be sorted and scanned!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭user302243

I have an order dispatched on the 17th. The tracking number doesn't appear yet on An Post website so presume they only scan it when they get it.

I was hoping to be getting it this week, but if you've been waiting since the 4th..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Staplor

I ordered stuff a while back, then one day the status changed with An Post, was at least 3 weeks. That was before AN Post started talking about a backlog of items.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭user302243

My parcel was dispatched by Decathlon on the 17th and was scanned in by An Post today. So about 2.5 weeks.

Advertisement