Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expanding Foam - Upwards

Options
  • 18-11-2020 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how to apply expanding foam when you can't get the can to be upside down? Maybe like an extended flexible nozzle so you can direct with that and keep the can upside down from a distance? Am I talking nonsense?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,645 ✭✭✭✭listermint

You should use a Foam Gun , also ive never had problems with the cans and the plastic nozels that come with them, shake and spray it goes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

foam gun every time. you will use way less foam, waste less, and get it where you need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I might be being stupid here but a foam gun still needs the can to be above the nozzle right?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,645 ✭✭✭✭listermint

hots wrote: »
    I might be being stupid here but a foam gun still needs the can to be above the nozzle right?

It does but not all the time. You are over thinking this.

The cans are pressurised . To get max load yes upside down. But they still fire out plenty upside down. You can shake and turn other way in bursts if you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭dathi

local pet shop and get a length of air line tubing for aquarium bring the straw to get right diameter comes by metre only few euros

• Advertisement
Advertisement