Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curling iron/rollers for child

Options
  • 17-11-2020 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

My eight year old niece wants something to curl her hair with as a christmas present and I have said I'd get it for her. My sister says she doesn't know what would be best, a curling iron or some sort of roller/foam curlers and has left that up to me to decide. Any recommendations for anything that might be suitable. Budget is around €30.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Nickla

What about the Aurora band curler - I think they come in children’s sizes

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭zedhead

Nickla wrote: »
    What about the Aurora band curler - I think they come in children’s sizes

I tried that myself once and my hair just ended up quite frizzy and no real definition to the curls/waves - so not sure I'd trust it to get it as a gift. From what I recall looking at reviews and you tube videos at the time, I think it works better on really long hair and my niece would have more mid length.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ennione

I would suggest Babyliss heated rollers. She cant burn herself with them, and she can have some fun working out how to use them. About €40 from Boots or Argos. Avoid a curling wand unless you want burnt fingers.

Advertisement