Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow chard

Options
  • 15-11-2020 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

Anyone got an idea where I might find rainbow chard in the Dun Laoghaire area?

Comments

I don’t know if they have it, But the Punnet in Glasthule would be a good place to look. They have lots of “different” things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Aegir wrote: »
    I don’t know if they have it, But the Punnet in Glasthule would be a good place to look. They have lots of “different” things.

Thanks! I actually looked there already. They don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

There's a market at Airfield Estate in Dundrum on Fridays and Saturdays, I've seen it there before if that's an option for you, but I guess it depends on availability. Places like Donnybrook Fair might be worth checking too maybe.

miezekatze wrote: »
    There's a market at Airfield Estate in Dundrum on Fridays and Saturdays, I've seen it there before if that's an option for you, but I guess it depends on availability. Places like Donnybrook Fair might be worth checking too maybe.

Cool thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,842 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Perhaps the most South Dublin of South Dublin threads ever!

• Advertisement

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Perhaps the most South Dublin of South Dublin threads ever!

Because cooking is exclusively a South Dublin thing right 🙄. Off you go to your flat white and Deliveroo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

I got Rainbow Chard a week ago at Michael's, Deerpark, Mount Merrion.
    It's usually a restaurant but closed because of you-know-what, so turned into a little market on Fridays and Saturdays. They had lots of organic veg and artisan cheeses. The chard was delicious.

Day Lewin wrote: »
    I got Rainbow Chard a week ago at Michael's, Deerpark, Mount Merrion.
    It's usually a restaurant but closed because of you-know-what, so turned into a little market on Fridays and Saturdays. They had lots of organic veg and artisan cheeses. The chard was delicious.
    Thanks a million!

Advertisement