Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do any plumbers offer online consultations

Options
  • 15-11-2020 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking to speak with a plumber about a number of issues with my house. I am completely clueless about plumbing so I would like to pick someone's brain for half and hour/hour.

In these times are there any trades offering consultancy services on line? If so, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭meercat

Hi,

I am looking to speak with a plumber about a number of issues with my house. I am completely clueless about plumbing so I would like to pick someone's brain for half and hour/hour.

In these times are there any trades offering consultancy services on line? If so, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Joe

All the plumbing contributors here are top notch and offer advice freely. Would you not just ask the questions and evaluate the quality replies.

Advertisement