Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halfords Black Friday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Finally, a new socket set bargain alert.

Most of those deals are pathetic. 2% off, reduced by 1.50 etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

Bit unfair to be saying most when out of 128 items what you are refering to are 6 car cleaning kits and 13 reversing camera kits.

What about the 30% off their advanced socket or screwdriver sets, 30% of Mobil1 oil or their tool chests/drawers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,335 ✭✭✭bladespin

Only a few of them, laughable that it is though, generally on polish kits and the like, some good discounts on the proper stuff.
    €100+ off the tool chest is very tempting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,335 ✭✭✭bladespin

Only a few of them, laughable that it is though, generally on polish kits and the like, some good discounts on the proper stuff.
    €100+ off the tool chest is very tempting.

• Advertisement

Bit unfair to be saying most when out of 128 items what you are refering to are 6 car cleaning kits and 13 reversing camera kits.

What about the 30% off their advanced socket or screwdriver sets, 30% of Mobil1 oil or their tool chests/drawers.

I was referring to more than just the 2% reductions. That's why I included the 'etc' because I don't consider oil reduced from 18 to 14 or brake fluid from 12 to 8 being an exciting offer.

How many are 30% or more off? How many are under 10% off?

Black friday should be seeing much bigger drops than that in bigger items

Black friday should be seeing much bigger drops than that in bigger items

But it's not Black Friday yet? These are just their early Black Friday deals, there will be more significant discounts on the day and leading up to it.

Besides, they put items on sale at a price that their analysts believe will maximise their profits.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭vjmcdonnell

I picked up the 200 socket set for less than 150 last black Friday but deal on on that day. Best deals will be on that day, going on what happened before

But it's not Black Friday yet? These are just their early Black Friday deals, there will be more significant discounts on the day and leading up to it.

Besides, they put items on sale at a price that their analysts believe will maximise their profits.

The link is Halfords.ie/BLACKFRIDAY and the page is named 'black Friday'. As far as the same goes, it's uninspiring

The link is Halfords.ie/BLACKFRIDAY and the page is named 'black Friday'. As far as the same goes, it's uninspiring

You obviously didn't take part in Halford's Black Friday sale last year I take it? They did the same thing then, referring to the early Black Friday deals simply as black Friday, but had most of their better deals on the day itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭bungaro79

Was there more than 30% off the tool chests on the day itself last year does anyone remember?

Advertisement