Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Another) New CA Forum Mod

Options
  • 11-11-2020 1:09pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Everybody please put your hands together to welcome Ted_YNWA to the Current Affairs mod team!!!
    cc1bb77c7c4d3ee7b714f982056796e7.jpeg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Another poor .

Welcome to the party

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Maybe if I click my heels three times & I can go back to the safety of home.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

With these new Mods you are really spoiling us :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,271 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Congrats on your extra free work. :D

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,284 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

if you want to wear sparkly ruby slippers then nobody will judge you. maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,153 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Did someone decide that an expert in Conspiracy Theories was needed to help mod here?
    Then again they have great time modding the the discussion on US election fraud. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,597 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Welcome

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 315 ✭✭coinop

Your weekly paycheck for the stress of moderating an internet discussion board comes to a grand total of $0.00.
    Meanwhile the admins make sure they home take a fat pay packet. After all, why should they work for free? You will laugh this off I'm sure, acting like you're in on the joke. But in those quiet, lonely moments when you're staring at the computer screen in the wee hours of the morning, an inbox full of abuse and threats as thanks for dedicating your time in an effort to improve this community, you'll wonder to yourself: is it worth it? Life is too short. Don't be a sucker. You don't owe these people anything.

Advertisement