Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Google Stadia for Youtube Premium Members (Possibly UK only)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Not available to YT premium users in India anyway. Tells me I'm ineligible.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

I think the last promotion they had which was UK only initially got rolled out here as well.

Here's hoping.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I wonder if I changed my Revolut's billing address to UK and used a VPN to sign up for the free trial would I be eligible. Can those 'in India' advise maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Sappy404 wrote: »
    I wonder if I changed my Revolut's billing address to UK and used a VPN to sign up for the free trial would I be eligible. Can those 'in India' advise maybe?

No VPN etc does not work. I think your Google account needs to be set to UK, you can only chance it once a year so if you do change you cannot change back to Ireland for year, also any payment methods linked to Ireland wont work.

Advertisement