Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked toilet

Options
  • 10-11-2020 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi I’m wondering if someone can help I’m looking for a plumber around cork city
    To unblock my toilet .A set of rods got stuck in the drain while trying to free it so need to get them removed aswell .. can anyone recommend anyone in the cork area
    Thank you 🙏 in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,545 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Hi I’m wondering if someone can help I’m looking for a plumber around cork city
    To unblock my toilet .A set of rods got stuck in the drain while trying to free it so need to get them removed aswell .. can anyone recommend anyone in the cork area
    Thank you 🙠in advance

Assume you got sorted but do the following.
    This won't work for rods but will sort a blockage.

Squeeze a good bit of washing up liquid into the bowl and leave for 20 to 30 minutes.

Get a couple of buckets of water and pour into the bowl from a height.

Make sure not to overflow the bowl.

It should clear it.

• Site Banned Posts: 26 bubbagumss

turn off water drain water then 2 screws you lift toilet from ground pull out rods
    put new wax ring down when you put toilet
    if tank is attached to wall you need to remove those 2 screws as well

Advertisement