Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everyone loves a good creep story

Options
  • 10-11-2020 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭

It's gas... On the boards beers thread all those not in the know were absolutely dying to find out about the creep incident that was mentioned. However that's not the first time I've witnessed everyone's interest being piqued by the mere whisper of a creep, a silhouette of a saddle sniffer or the rumour of a filthy pervert.

What iis it that gets people so interested in it? Is there an evolutionary advantage to shunning and vilifying creeps? Singling out and dispatching those who seek to perpetuate their inferior genes in an unorthodox manner that side-steps the usual courting ritual?
    What is the psychology behind it? I am dying to know

Creep stories really, really stick to the perpetrator. Unless you're a certain US presidential figure then you can pretty much get away with it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Theres a creep?

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Ekerot

It's an ingrained societal response to prevent the amount of damage a zombie outbreak would do from watching too many horror movies

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Creeps are only creeps when there caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

It's gas... On the boards beers thread all those not in the know were absolutely dying to find out about the creep incident that was mentioned.

Reads to me that you're not in the know and this is your roundabout way of trying to find out what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,029 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

C'mon seriously? There's people who go around sniffing saddles? Enjoying butt sweat?! :D

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Is there not already a dedicated thread for this stuff already. Has Anything genuinely creepy or unnerving happened to you.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

What the hell am I doing here?

I dont belong here.

C'mon seriously? There's people who go around sniffing saddles? Enjoying butt sweat?! :D

Who outted me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,101 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Creep and Creep 2 on Netflix, both very creepy films.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Was the fella videoing the girls legs on the sly or was he drunkenly thinking he was being funny?

Neither are the actions of an upstanding citizen but you know yourself.

I also have no idea who the supposed creep mod was or whether they are still here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

What the hell am I doing here?

I dont belong here.

The Beatles rule.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It is simply a case of people being glad there is someone weirder than them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

People are strange

Was the fella videoing the girls legs on the sly or was he drunkenly thinking he was being funny?

Neither are the actions of an upstanding citizen but you know yourself.

I also have no idea who the supposed creep mod was or whether they are still here.

So many questions here that will probably never be answered.
    Was it a mod?
    A valid question is that person still among us?
    And now I'm wondering when this was going on, had he got defenders in his corner?
    And how was he judged?
    And did the victim leave boards over it? Or is she still with us?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Kylta wrote: »
    So many questions here that will probably never be answered.
    Was it a mod?
    A valid question is that person still among us?
    And now I'm wondering when this was going on, had he got defenders in his corner?
    And how was he judged?
    And did the victim leave boards over it? Or is she still with us?

And the most important question of all - were the legs nice, filmably nice?:D

I remember that story, it was weird as fúck - if i recall correctly he was asked to stop and refused! Bad enough to do it in the first place, but to brazen it out when caught takes a special breed of weirdo - good hard (Mo Salah penalty style) kick in the balls was called for i reckon!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

It’s not as widespread as it once was for sure, but there’s still a number of passionate Snurgers around. It was far more widespread when more people cycled to places like mass. The sniffer would either leave mass early on not attend at all just so he (always men) could have a good sniff of the saddle of someone he fancied.

Grotesque and strange behaviour. Most perverts are carrying out their activities online these days you’d imagine.

0-B4-E7-BDE-E669-4-CB4-A240-9008-A81-D06-CF.jpg

195268-F8-7-C54-4-B9-D-A031-BCF5-D37-F2-B70.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭DilD

0-B4-E7-BDE-E669-4-CB4-A240-9008-A81-D06-CF.jpg

Never heard of a 'saddle sniffer' before, but he is exactly what I would imagine one would look like....

Advertisement