Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pressure washer

Options
  • 09-11-2020 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place but anyway, I have a pressure washer pd pro power, i stupidly gave it to a friend a few months ago, well i got it back with petrol tank mounts broken, exhaust rusted up and when i opened the petrol tank the petrol is completely orange with loads of rust on inside of tank,

I have the exhaust and tank off now but im looking for a steer to where i can get replacements and is there anything else i should check considering the state of it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,383 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

If it’s a Honda clone you might be able to swap a fuel tank off something else similar.

Check who makes the engine, if it’s Loncin then Doyle’s Wholesale in Kilkenny do parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

jap gt wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the right place but anyway, I have a pressure washer pd pro power, i stupidly gave it to a friend a few months ago, well i got it back with petrol tank mounts broken, exhaust rusted up and when i opened the petrol tank the petrol is completely orange with loads of rust on inside of tank,

I have the exhaust and tank off now but im looking for a steer to where i can get replacements and is there anything else i should check considering the state of it

If the tank is full of rust then your carb is probably full as well, strip the carb and clean it out thoroughly, check the governor springs and linkage and make sure they are functioning.
    Also change the oil, could be water and rust in that as well if the petrol tap wasn't shut.

Advertisement