Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding out date of first daft or myhome listing?

Options
  • 09-11-2020 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to find out when a house was first listed on Daft/Myhome? I can only see a "recently updated" date field.

cheers
    J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭pleh

jon1981 wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to find out when a house was first listed on Daft/Myhome? I can only see a "recently updated" date field.

cheers
    J

I dont know about myhome.ie but I noticed on daft on my phone that I see the recently updated date, while on my tablet I can see recently updated date and a section Prop Price history with 'first listed' date as well. Though I think it depends on the auctioneer whether the Prop Price history is displayed or not as some don't have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭beanyb

If you sort by date entered on Daft once you are in the search results, the original date entered will appear at the top.

Advertisement