Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term rent in Dublin, 5 weeks

Options
  • 09-11-2020 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,233 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for short term rent in Dublin, anyone know the best way of going about it? I don't need it till mid December till Mid Janurary, I'm assuming there'll be a few places free over that period. But obviously the likes of Daft have stuff that's available now only. I don't need it for another month. Any 2 bed furnished will do.

Is air b&b the only option? I'd rather not pay 4 grand, I don't want city centre. Or would contacting some letting agents in areas I want be better?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

You could try holiday rental websites like vrbo or tripadvisor, find a few places that are suitable and not too expensive, and then message them to see if they will give you a better rent for a longer-term rental. It might be worth their while as they won't have to do the cleaning and management that comes with weekend/week-long lets.

Letting agents are unlikely to want to help you unless they are dealing with premium short-term lets, as they amount they would make for a short-term booking is pretty limited, especially in comparison to the work needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,233 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Good idea. I tried a few earlier but no reply. Think I need to get one with an owner advertising rather than an agency

Advertisement