Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staff Officer Competency Interview

Options
  • 08-11-2020 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I hope this hasn't been covered but I am really struggling with prepping for my interview for Staff Office in the County Council. They provided the competencies the interview would entail but not what they are looking for. If anyone can provide any insight it would be greatly appreciated

Understanding Purpose and Change
    Delivering Results
    Performance through People
    Personal Effectiveness

Comments

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:018755e2-e96d-4115-94a5-7c5621176381

not sure if that will work

but if not, google "staff officer competencies" and there'll be a PAS link to a booklet in which they are broken down in much finer detail

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JassC

JacenSolo wrote: »
    I hope this hasn't been covered but I am really struggling with prepping for my interview for Staff Office in the County Council. They provided the competencies the interview would entail but not what they are looking for. If anyone can provide any insight it would be greatly appreciated

Delivering Results
    Personal Effectiveness

Hi There,

Just wondering how your interview went. What kind of questions were asked?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 IwishIknew2020

JacenSolo wrote: »

Delivering Results
    Personal Effectiveness

Hi,

Just wondering how you got on? Ive applied for this role this year.
    Thanks

Advertisement