Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grass cutting Kilbrittain/timoleague coast road

Options
  • 08-11-2020 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi all
    Looking someone to cut lawn small area front and back, strim and hedging along the Kilbrittain/timoleague coast road area. Would probably suit a secondary school student looking to earn a few quid at a weekend.not looking for a professional gardener
    Pm me if interested
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Hi all
    Looking someone to cut lawn small area front and back, strim and hedging along the Kilbrittain/timoleague coast road area. Would probably suit a secondary school student looking to earn a few quid at a weekend.not looking for a professional gardener
    Pm me if interested
    TIA

Lol the school children round here still charge €20-€30 per hour!! And you don’t get a good finish.

And as for the strimming and hedges.......,do you have all the safety gear and insurance?

Rather than trying to do something on the cheap, do it properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

Thanks. I take it you are a professional gardener. Also I did not state I wanted it done on the cheap I stated it would probably suit a secondary school student.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Thanks. I take it you are a professional gardener. Also I did not state I wanted it done on the cheap I stated it would probably suit a secondary school student.

I am a professional gardener so have no interest in taking on lawn care.

The general assumption is that someone looking a “student/local lad” is looking for a cheap option, apologies if that’s not the case in your instance, however, engaging a professional “should” afford you the protection of insurance etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

I will PM you someone who can do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Brianb8802

I know this is an old thread but I'm looking for something similar to the OP on the same road. It's a decent sized lawn that needs to be cut plus hedges to be trimmed.

If you have any contacts I'd appreciate a PM. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement