Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Channel Editor for Finlux (Vestel) TV

Options
  • 08-11-2020 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there. Hope this is right forum/section for my query.

I have a Finlux TV bought from Lidl, but tv info shows it is a Vestel MB211 2018 model.

I have done auto-tune and got all Irish Saorview channels + free satellite channels. For 'missing' channels (such as Channel 4, 5 etc) I did a manual tune and managed to find those channels. However, many of the 'new' channels have high channel numbers (eg - 1028) etc and are not easy to find when I want to view. I can do on TV in single channel edit, but its a PITA!

My question - is there an easy to use 'channel editor' available, so that I can download channel list to USB, edit into preferred list, and reload to USB for upload to TV? I have searched forum, but cant find answer.

I'm reasonably computer literate, but not a PC or TV expert!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭decor58

druma69 wrote: »
    Hi there. Hope this is right forum/section for my query.

I have a Finlux TV bought from Lidl, but tv info shows it is a Vestel MB211 2018 model.

I have done auto-tune and got all Irish Saorview channels + free satellite channels. For 'missing' channels (such as Channel 4, 5 etc) I did a manual tune and managed to find those channels. However, many of the 'new' channels have high channel numbers (eg - 1028) etc and are not easy to find when I want to view. I can do on TV in single channel edit, but its a PITA!

My question - is there an easy to use 'channel editor' available, so that I can download channel list to USB, edit into preferred list, and reload to USB for upload to TV? I have searched forum, but cant find answer.

I'm reasonably computer literate, but not a PC or TV expert!

Thanks in advance!

I have a Walker, also made by Vestel, I use the Walker app to renumber my channels. There is a similar Finlux app, it takes a bit of playing with for the first couple of channels but after that you can renumber straight through the TV. The Walker app also gives a 3day sat epg and allows you set recordings when you are on the same WiFi.

Advertisement