Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perfect home windows cork -Polish contractors

Options
  • 07-11-2020 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭

Hi, anybody know anything about theses guys for windows for a new house.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

newhouse87 wrote: »
    Hi, anybody know anything about theses guys for windows for a new house.

Used em for painting a few years ago. No problems and very reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭newhouse87

mordeith wrote: »
    Used em for painting a few years ago. No problems and very reliable.

cheers, id like to know about quality of windows they supply and quality of fitting, windows are very important and expensive part of a new house.

newhouse87 wrote: »
    cheers, id like to know about quality of windows they supply and quality of fitting, windows are very important and expensive part of a new house.

Not sure but with any company I suppose you'd want to check with them the manufacturer of the windows.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭corkmans1

@newhouse87 Did you end up using perfect homes? Looking at getting new windows from them.

no went with munster, happy with them, made sure to ask foe their best installers from my rep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Stay well wide of these guys. I hired them off of their outstanding google review and got stung badly

In what way. Was potentially looking at them from French doors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

They installed the wrong size door. its leaking and draughty. The attention to detail was appalling and did a lot of unnecessary damage installing it. AND the won't come back to fix it. Just don't pay them in full if you go with them.

Jayus, that's bad form. Think I'll steer clear so

Cant fault munster at all, cheapest and no faults found, specifically said don't send such and such to install, wanted their best crew and the rep agreed that some lads they have are dodgy and rough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

We got munster windows when we built our house 10 years ago. Have had perfect windows out to fix at least 7 windows in the last two years. the PVC coating on our back door is all cracked on the outside too.

Advertisement