Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 12 X Boxes - £7.85

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Time to retire my overworked under bed lockdown sock.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Nice job :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Can you subscribe and immediately cancel (i read somewhere you can only cancel after the first month, so does this mean the first order?)
    thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Can you subscribe and immediately cancel (i read somewhere you can only cancel after the first month, so does this mean the first order?)
    thanks.

You subscribe now and cancel at anytime you like. During checkout it will tell you what date is your delivery. Once that happens you can cancel it then if you want no more orders.

They have an option to 'ship sooner' if you don't want to wait till your S&S date.

The idea is you have many items you use regularly, and they all ship together on the same date each month/frequency you set.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭chickenlittle

Ordered, thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement