Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOMY MyABC Aquadoodle mat - £10 / €12.30

Options
  • 06-11-2020 5:40pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

71N7u0vuohL._AC_SX679_.jpg71EJkucYGDL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Buy @ Amazon.co.uk - £10

Reserve @ Argos.ie €12.30

Let your creative imagination go wild with My ABC Doodle
    Let your creative imagination go wild with My ABC Doodle. It's very easy to use, simply fill the Aquadoodle pen with ordinary tap water, sketch away on the mat and watch the mat come to life! Any water that does run off the mat, runs clear - no mess, just fun!

As your drawings dry, designs fade away, ready for the mat to be used over and over again so no wasted paper!

With every letter of the alphabet and all the numbers from 1 to 10, tracing each one is easy. Soon you’ll counting and writing all by yourself!

Aquadoodle My ABC Doodle is part of a range of arts and crafts products from TOMY for children aged 6months to 3years. From mark making and sensory play at 6 months, to discovering and creativity at 18 months, up to learning through play at 3 years - our Growing up with Aquadoodle range is perfect for at home or on-the-go!

The Aquadoodle water play mat measures 36 x 48 cm and folds up for easy storage. Pack includes Aquadoodle mat and Aquadoodle pen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Wolftown

Just ordered, thanks. Amazon showing 14 left in stock.

Advertisement