Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing games on switch over ps4.

Options
  • 05-11-2020 3:04pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭


    Iv a massive back log on ps4 try and shift through before ps5 takes over and limited time . I’d like replay the bioshock , L.A. Noire & Skyrim . Iv never played likes of hellblade or Ni no kuni but I’m tempted start them on switch cos would have more time play them that way . Would anyone not recommend playing any these on handheld switch over ps4?


Comments

  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,947 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer


    I'd recommend not playing Ni No Kuni because it's terrible.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭brady12


    Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'd recommend not playing Ni No Kuni because it's terrible.

    At all ? The first one ?


  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,947 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer


    brady12 wrote: »
    At all ? The first one ?

    Yes, it got a pass for the studio ghibli involvement but they only had a hand in the art and Joe Hisashi on the admittedly gorgeous soundtrack. The game however is an absolute stinker. Play a better JRPG like Persona.


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,792 ✭✭✭Grumpypants


    brady12 wrote: »
    Iv a massive back log on ps4 try and shift through before ps5 takes over and limited time . I’d like replay the bioshock , L.A. Noire & Skyrim . Iv never played likes of hellblade or Ni no kuni but I’m tempted start them on switch cos would have more time play them that way . Would anyone not recommend playing any these on handheld switch over ps4?

    If you want to play any of the first person games get the Hori split pad. Makes them very playable.

    But yeah I just went through Bioshock collection, bulletstorm, starting outer Worlds. Have them all on ps and Xbox but prefer the switch.


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89


    If you already own LA Noire, BioShock and Skyrim on PS4 don't rebuy them to replay them on Switch as they won't come cheap in comparison to buying them on basically every other system now. If you are interrupted a lot playing games just use rest mode.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭brady12


    ERG89 wrote: »
    If you already own LA Noire, BioShock and Skyrim on PS4 don't rebuy them to replay them on Switch as they won't come cheap in comparison to buying them on basically every other system now. If you are interrupted a lot playing games just use rest mode.

    No I don’t own any them . Defo going try LA noire on switch I think .


Advertisement