Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Clothes shops online

Options
  • 04-11-2020 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hi, I plan to buy all of my Christmas presents from Irish shops this year. As we cant get to the shops right now I was wondering if people have any idea of local Irish boutiques that sell designer boys clothes? I want to get a little boys jacket as a present - thinking along the lines of Tommy Hilfiger or Hugo Boss if anyone knows of any shops that would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Peppery

Sarah1916 wrote: »
    Hi, I plan to buy all of my Christmas presents from Irish shops this year. As we cant get to the shops right now I was wondering if people have any idea of local Irish boutiques that sell designer boys clothes? I want to get a little boys jacket as a present - thinking along the lines of Tommy Hilfiger or Hugo Boss if anyone knows of any shops that would be great. Thanks.

I don’t know any boutiques that sell brands like that (apart from Arnotts/BT) but there are Irish boutiques that sell smaller brands (such as Barn, Littlewoodenpeg, KID, all based in Dublin). Have you considered buying an Irish brand of clothes? Off the top of my head I’ve bought stuff from Gooseandgander and Farmyard the Label which are so lovely but sure there are more which are actually designed in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Sarah1916

Peppery wrote: »
    I don’t know any boutiques that sell brands like that (apart from Arnotts/BT) but there are Irish boutiques that sell smaller brands (such as Barn, Littlewoodenpeg, KID, all based in Dublin). Have you considered buying an Irish brand of clothes? Off the top of my head I’ve bought stuff from Gooseandgander and Farmyard the Label which are so lovely but sure there are more which are actually designed in Ireland.

Thanks Peppery, yes I generally buy all my baby girls clothes from Irish designers such as Kirbee design, dainty bear, Ruby’s boutique which I would 100% recommend. I got a gorgeous pair of shoes from gooseandgander as well and would defo recommend. Unfortunately this jacket is a request for a nephew that I don’t really have an option over so that’s why I amn’t buying an Irish label. But I still want to try get it from an Irish shop. Yep, I had a feeling BT and Arnotts could be the best shout. There is a place in Killarney called Lynes that do lovely bits as well, they have a great shop and are doing online through social media as shop now closed, but unfortunately they don’t have what I want right now.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

A place called Philanns/Whizzkids in Skerries do branded stuff.Or Shankeys, also in Skrtries, although I am not sure of the youngest age they do, it might be teens and men.They do have an online shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Sarah1916

Thanks Shesty for the recommendation, I ordered a jacket from Whizz kids in the end!

Advertisement