Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Symths Catalogue

Options
  • 04-11-2020 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hey - need to get my hands on this years (2020) catalogue. With phase 5, it seems they are open for click and collect.
    Does anyone know if i could rock on to their door looking for the catalogue? I cant find a number to call them on.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Just so you know, you can sign up to have it posted to you every year:

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/request-a-catalog

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭necstandards

Kimbot wrote: »
    Just so you know, you can sign up to have it posted to you every year:

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/request-a-catalog

Thanks, but it seems they are finished taking 2020 orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Maybe fill in the form under "contact us" they might be able to post one out or advise further.

If you live close to smyths you could chance queueing and asking for one but you may come away empty handed .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I picked up something in the Tallght branch at the weekend . The catalogues were all stacked up just inside the door as you walk in to collect

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

According to Google, their customer service number is 076 888 6244. Most such companies tend to be good these days at replying to Facebook messages and tweets too, if you want to try that.

But assuming there's a store close enough to you, I see no reason why you couldn't just rock up and ask for a catalogue anyway. They always have stacks of them at this time of year.

• Advertisement

I walked up to the door and asked the security guard to hand one out to me.

Advertisement