Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insulating Steel Shed for home-gym

Options
  • 04-11-2020 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for some advice on insulating a steel shed and the most cost-effective way of going about it.

I have a good sized steel 'garden shed' its not massive but big enough for a small home gym setup. Is my only real option to get spray foam and cover the interior to make a comfortable space? Or can I, as i have in my head, get some form of wool-type insultaion and cover that over with plywood to make a decent area to work out in? Would this option be prone to damp?

Thanks for any insights you can provide.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭jack of all

There have been several similar queries recently where the issues regarding vapour barrier, insulation and condensation risk were explored in detail....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

There have been several similar queries recently where the issues regarding vapour barrier, insulation and condensation risk were explored in detail....

I did use the search before posting but didn't see anything that answered this query.

Advertisement