Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cydectin triclamox

Options
  • 04-11-2020 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Anyone used this for cows at housing?

Have ten cows and a few weanlings. Priced 150 for a litre of it

Said it will do everything for me and I won't need a second dosing in January

Only thing is he said best clip cattle before applying the pour on. Haven't got clippers and priced battery ones - clipped are around 300..

Is it worth it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭tanko

Anyone used this for cows at housing?

Have ten cows and a few weanlings. Priced 150 for a litre of it

Said it will do everything for me and I won't need a second dosing in January

Only thing is he said best clip cattle before applying the pour on. Haven't got clippers and priced battery ones - clipped are around 300..

Is it worth it?

It has a withdrawal period for meat of 143 days, that would put me off it fairly quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭irishguy19772

Didn't realise that. My cows are all in calf so none going to factory until well after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭richie123

Didn't realise that. My cows are all in calf so none going to factory until well after that.

Normal Ivermectin Injectable.
    Not worth spending 300 euro a clippers.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭jntsnk

It’s not permitted for use on animals producing milk for human consumption.

Advertisement