Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday Deals

Options
  • 03-11-2020 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭

Probably not the right forum for this but couldn't find an appropriate one so.....

Looking at a TV in Harvey Norman. They've the best price for this particular model across all retailers and websites I've looked at.

What's the likelihood of there being a deal on a random TV in the next month?

Will a deals coming up to and including Black Friday be fake deals on random TV's that I'm not really interested in? Or is the price of this specific TV likely to fall over the next month?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,518 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭LLMMLL

Happy for it to be moved there but I'm not advertising a bargain.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

LLMMLL wrote: »
    Happy for it to be moved there but I'm not advertising a bargain.....

Bargain Alert Requests?? Ive moved it to there for now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

LLMMLL wrote: »
    Probably not the right forum for this but couldn't find an appropriate one so.....

Looking at a TV in Harvey Norman. They've the best price for this particular model across all retailers and websites I've looked at.

What's the likelihood of there being a deal on a random TV in the next month?

Will a deals coming up to and including Black Friday be fake deals on random TV's that I'm not really interested in? Or is the price of this specific TV likely to fall over the next month?

How long is a piece of string, how much water will be in the next wave to hit Dingle pier?

Op no one can know the answers to the questions you raise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭LLMMLL

How long is a piece of string, how much water will be in the next wave to hit Dingle pier?

Op no one can know the answers to the questions you raise.

I doubt that's true. For example, if pretty.much all TVs got a discount coming up to Black Friday in previous years vs if 3 out of a range of 50 TVs got discounted in previous years you'd be able to make a fairly good guess as to whether it was worth waiting or just buying it now don't you think?

• Advertisement
Advertisement