Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blinds Ireland

Options
  • 02-11-2020 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi all

Just doing a small bit of work on the house and just wondering how much should I be looking for for blinds ?

Fairly small windows in a fairly small house as well very simple fitting to as the windows already

So just trying to work out the prices before I have a hart attack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭Alkers

Roller blinds can be had custom measured for less than 100e per window, Roman blinds a couple of times this but as with anything in depends on the material.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

You can get an idea of prices from one of the online retailers like blinds-2go.ie

*no connection other than as a previous customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Used blinds-2go once for one blind and they sent me the wrong size by about 4cm, never got the refund and blamed me on the size problem

Yah it’s going to be the basic roller blinds so I am giving myself a budget of about 800 euros for the 6 blinds so we will wait and see

Advertisement