Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eglobal central warranty?

Options
  • 01-11-2020 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just made the purchase of a MacBook on Eglobalcentral for €850. see people are having problems with them about broken and faulty goods trying to get a replacement! But if you buy apple product do you get apple warranty. Watched a YouTube by “JAS REVIEW” he's based in Ireland does a video about Eglobal central and he said all apple products are under international warranty with apple! Has anyone else heard of this. I made a bold move of spending €850 on something that could be faulty after few days of using it.
    See a lot of posts on this page about Samsun and other android devices but would like to clear up the apple side about it?

Ordered on the 19th of October and still waiting paid for insured shipping(+€17) following the fake tracking number provided my the company just hopes it gets to Dpd soon enough!!

Comments

Eglobal are really cheap (why people use them of course!) and once you get delivery ok and it works out you're golden

but the after service if you have an issue from them would be slow and possibly obstructive

you'd have to convince them of an issue, post it back to China, hopefully would not get stuck in customs there, wait for response, hope to get refund etc etc.

I don't know about Apple global warranties to be honest but hopefully it would be easier to deal with them (Apple) if you need to.

At this stage they have most likely shipped so you can't cancel in any case?

Just have to hope you don't have issues in the next couple of years when you get it... which you shouldn't have...

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭bleuhh

Ganzerwika wrote: »
    Just made the purchase of a MacBook on Eglobalcentral for €850. see people are having problems with them about broken and faulty goods trying to get a replacement! But if you buy apple product do you get apple warranty. Watched a YouTube by “JAS REVIEW” he's based in Ireland does a video about Eglobal central and he said all apple products are under international warranty with apple! Has anyone else heard of this. I made a bold move of spending €850 on something that could be faulty after few days of using it.
    See a lot of posts on this page about Samsun and other android devices but would like to clear up the apple side about it?

Ordered on the 19th of October and still waiting paid for insured shipping(+€17) following the fake tracking number provided my the company just hopes it gets to Dpd soon enough!!

Hey OP. I am looking at buying a MacBook on EGlobal too. Did you receive your order? And if so how long did it take & how is the MacBook performing? Cheers!

Advertisement