Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

I need new headlights for Golf mk6. Which would be best and where to get?

Options
  • 01-11-2020 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

i am looking to get new headlights for my golf mk6 as the old ones are not working properly anymore and would also like to get non stock but also road and nct legal ones. any suggestions on where and which ones to get would be a great help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Have you looked at Nightbreakers?
    What do you mean about wanting non stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,392 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

When you say they’re not working, can you go into more detail?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Martink14

colm_mcm wrote: »
    When you say they’re not working, can you go into more detail?

the motor for the height adjustment doesnt work i believe i had to manually adjust the height of my full beams and stuff with an alan key under the bonnet

biko wrote: »
    Have you looked at Nightbreakers?
    What do you mean about wanting non stock?

i mean i wanted the full unit not just the bulb but also by non stock i mean something like the auto bahn edition headlights or another one that doesnt come on the car from factory

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭LynchyBai

Martink14 wrote: »
    i mean i wanted the full unit not just the bulb but also by non stock i mean something like the auto bahn edition headlights or another one that doesnt come on the car from factory

Have you tried looking at "VLAND MK6 headlights", is it that sort of style ur after?

• Advertisement

LynchyBai wrote: »
    Have you tried looking at "VLAND MK6 headlights", is it that sort of style ur after?

Ay but i want to be sure of ones that are road legal if that makes sense

Advertisement