Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi fuel boiler

Options
  • 01-11-2020 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello All,

Just looking for some information on a project I'm starting for myself now soon. I currently have 30kw multifuel indoor stove heating my property it's a small bungalow 1600sq foot . It does the job the finest but sick of cartin g in turf and timber and ashes out have the place ruined but I'm looking into putting one of them multi fuel burners out in shed. I have a small shed across from the house so thinking of putting it there . Maybe 8 metres from house . I have an oil burner attached to house and would i be right in saying i could extend them 2 pipes out to my shed with that insulated thermal piping ? Once inside shed then I was looking into a 35kw Firemaster burner to put out there. I'm just interested to hear back peoples experiiecne of a similar setup. Ideally somebody who has used a firemaster or near equivalent. I'm hearing two sides regarding buffer tanks would I need one or not. It's a single zone property i have all rads . I'm thinking maybe just just the firemaster burner as an out shed stove to heet house direct no need for a buffer but then some are saying a buffer tank is really up the potential of the burner . Thanks in advance.

Advertisement