Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HONOR MagicWatch 2 42mm

Options
  • 30-10-2020 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

Needs parcel motel or similar.

https://m.hihonor.com/unitedkingdom/product/honor-magic-watch2-42#18244389812582

HONOR MagicWatch 2 42mm
    For any purchase of HONOR Magic Watch2 42mm Gold, choose one of the following gifts: an EasyFit bracelet (value of 34.99 £) or a pair of Bluetooth Earphones (value of £ 69.99) or a Mini Speaker (value of £ 24.99) or a Band 5 (value of £ 29.99) at the final price: £139.99.Offer valid from 01/10 to 30/11/2020.

They are also doing a spin and win. Subscribe to avail of that.
    I won 20 pounds off.

I went for the headphones.
    Total price 133e plus parcel motel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Black is £119 with the gifts as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭odddavey

Black is £119 with the gifts as well.
    I tried that as well, think they excluded the headphones
    My mistake, they exclude the band watch

the 46mm version is the one that you want tho as it has the capability to store music

Honor MagicWatch 2 42mm VS 46mm: Differences

Except the watch dial size and the weights, there have many different points among 46mm and 42mm.

●Battery life: the 46mm version featured with 2 week normal using time while the 42mm version only supports 7 days.

●Bluetooth calling: the Bluetooth calling function is limited to 46mm version.

●Independent music player: the independent music player function is limited to 46mm version, and the 42mm version only support music control or connected with Bluetooth earphone to enjoy music.

●42mm version have no speaker and microphone.

Advertisement