Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please share!! They tried to take my Jayden and Jordan!

Options
  • 30-10-2020 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭

What’s the deal with these abduction attempts I’m seeing shared on Facebook and WhatsApp? All made up rubbish from attention seekers or what?

Today I’m seeing photos of ‘foreign men’ walking along, captioned with a wall of text saying ‘OMG the foreign man was staring at my Jayden, security man saved us’. And ‘3 Romanian (I’m sure they meant Roma) men were in a white van and tried to grab my Romeo! Pls shair!!!!’

And all the ‘hope u ok hun!!!!’ and ‘can’t even go to de shops wit out sum one tryna take ur kidz, what’s the world cumming to?’ type responses.

All fantasy from bored mammies?

Please share!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

People like to think they're important. It really hurts them to think no one gives a fúck about their ugly little runts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,089 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Saw the photos yesterday - 2 guys trying to take kids in Ballyfermit. Then 30 minutes later the same 2 were in Kilbarrick!! Durty b**stds - Ill kick them around etc etc
    These posts drive me mad. In the same category as the sharing ones looking for missing people, or dogs etc - no body bothers to check the original posts - RANT RANT! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,961 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

Quazzie wrote: »
    People like to think they're important. It really hurts them to think no one gives a fúck about their ugly little runts.

This explains everything:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,322 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I wouldn't take them if you paid me!

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Saw the photos yesterday - 2 guys trying to take kids in Ballyfermit. Then 30 minutes later the same 2 were in Kilbarrick!! Durty b**stds - Ill kick them around etc etc
    These posts drive me mad. In the same category as the sharing ones looking for missing people, or dogs etc - no body bothers to check the original posts - RANT RANT! :)

They were doing well to be in Kilbarrack and all set up and attempting abductions in 30 mins.

Good work ethic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

I have never get a posts like that or anything remotely similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Vieira82

these are similar to some I've seen in Portugal, Britain and the US. They're all fake designed to instigate people to be fearful of migrants. Literally all they change is the language, sometimes even use the same image when possible. Bet you those posts photos will show up in British social media too...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

An example:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,526 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

KungPao wrote: »
    What’s the deal with these abduction attempts I’m seeing shared on Facebook and WhatsApp? All made up rubbish from attention seekers or what?

Today I’m seeing photos of ‘foreign men’ walking along, captioned with a wall of text saying ‘OMG the foreign man was staring at my Jayden, security man saved us’. And ‘3 Romanian (I’m sure they meant Roma) men were in a white van and tried to grab my Romeo! Pls shair!!!!’

And all the ‘hope u ok hun!!!!’ and ‘can’t even go to de shops wit out sum one tryna take ur kidz, what’s the world cumming to?’ type responses.

All fantasy from bored mammies?

Please share!
    Normally I would be 200% behind you . Except around 4/5 years ago ( I’m guessing) when there were FB posts about 2 paedos spotted in Dundalk.

Oh the hysteria ! but a few days later the school texted parents to say suspicious men were spotted checking out my children’s school .
    I still didn’t think more about it till the 2 boyos were painted and chained up in a village a few miles away . I posted about it here and bullsh1t was called by one poster ( princess I’m talking about you :) )but that’s what happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

KungPao wrote: »
    An example:

Not a single full stop in that. Impressive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement