Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a petrol power washer

Options
  • 29-10-2020 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I’m looking for a petrol power washer for my wonderful father inlaw. I know he’d like a petrol one and it would be for the usual jobs like wasting the car, power hiding walls before painting, pavements etc The upper limit of my budget is €300. Any advice would be greatly received.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I don't think you will buy any decent petrol washer for your budget, You may get a reasonable electric one perhaps on sale but a Honda washer and decent pump and hose will cost at a minimum €450-500

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

I bought one in Lidl last time they had them in and despite it not being a Honda or the likes, it hasnt ever let me down and its been well put through its paces on numerous occasions. It has plenty of power and is easy enough to use, even my elderly mother can start it and use it.. They're worth a look if you want a budget petrol washer. If it doesnt have to be petrol, I also have a Karcher K4 that I got on Amazon, I got it in a promotion around black friday last year for around 200euro with all the attachments, Foam lance, patio cleaner and a few different heads. Great machine and plenty of power for its size. Woodies have these all the time too and have offers on them from time to time

Advertisement