Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Power Person in the world

Options
  • 29-10-2020 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Who is the most powerful person in the world - obvious choice is Trump, Putin etc but surely somebody with vast wealth and no regard for the law would be at the top of the list?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Max Powah!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,970 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

lmimmfn wrote: »
    Max Powah!!!!!

Everyone knows it's Hank Scorpio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Whoever is running google these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

Central bankers and regulators. You also can't discount social capital; so I'd put Cristiano Ronaldo up there...completely serious btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Waterford taxi driver Pat Power.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Mark Zuckerberg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Kim Jong Un.

Baldy McDonagh. Head honcho of the New World Order.

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Central bankers and regulators. You also can't discount social capital; so I'd put Cristiano Ronaldo up there...completely serious btw.

I don't know about that. I reckon if Putin wanted Ronaldo dead, Ronaldo needs to be worried. If Ronaldo wanted Putin dead, maybe Vlad has that tiny bit less cause for concern:D

Advertisement