Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid And Living Alone

Options
  • 28-10-2020 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

What are all my fellow "singletons" doing to pass the evenings now that they are getting darker earlier !? There are only so many puzzles one can do or only so many times you can re-organise a press or wardrobe ! Granted my house could still do with a good deep clean but even covid isnt giving me the desire to get it all done ! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Pulling the stomach out of myself

• Registered Users Posts: 13,841 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Schwiiing wrote: »

And gaming.

And weed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

There’s a few lads on here who have “taken” to eating their own faeces. According to one, you can eat it, but it “tastes” like sh1t. Well spotted, E. well spotted.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

😂

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

And gaming.

And weed.

Bought a ps4 during lockdown but quickly got ****ed up of constant 30gb downloads to play the latest 'season' of COD. As for weed, nein danke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Hollister2020

Pace yourself !! Theres still a few weeks to go !! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

Jaysus there's going to be a fair bita shagging going on after this is all over. My local 'niteclub' will be like an orgy

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

There’s a few lads on here who have “taken” to eating their own faeces. According to one, you can eat it, but it “tastes” like sh1t. Well spotted, E. well spotted.

Mod:

If you have issues with a poster I suggest you put them on ignore. There is far too much of this subtle digging at other posters (not just you Rodney).

Put each other on ignore if you can't post civilly. Do not respond on thread to these 'call-outs'. Report them and let the mods deal with it.

Bans will follow if posters cannot abide by this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭JasonStatham

What are all my fellow "singletons" doing to pass the evenings now that they are getting darker earlier !? There are only so many puzzles one can do or only so many times you can re-organise a press or wardrobe ! Granted my house could still do with a good deep clean but even covid isnt giving me the desire to get it all done ! ;)

Any side projects?

Advertisement