Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ford 6610 battery

Options
  • 28-10-2020 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

My Ford 6610 needs a new battery it appears the old one is a 630 ( 760Amps 140 capacity Ah 20hr ) which is ten years old. I have been told the replacement should be a 622. Confused ? I would like to replace with a 630

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

red bull wrote: »
    My Ford 6610 needs a new battery it appears the old one is a 630 ( 760Amps 140 capacity Ah 20hr ) which is ten years old. I have been told the replacement should be a 622. Confused ? I would like to replace with a 630

Perhaps whoever told you that only has a 622 in stock, try a few more suppliers. Just watch that some of the newer batteries are thicker along the bottom and may not fit properly in the battery tray.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Advertisement