Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DHL - Scheduled for delivery as agreed, but no delivered?

Options
  • 28-10-2020 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

I'm waiting on an important delivery, and it's been shipped via DHL.

It was due yesterday (Tues, 27 Oct).

It was scanned yesterday morning at c. 11am stating Scheduled for delivery as agreed, but it never showed.

I used their delivery options to change delivery address (I've moved since the item was sent off for repair) so now I'm worried that's messed things up.

Anyone have any experience with this in the context of DHL?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Changing the delivery address will delay it by a day. What does the tracking say today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

Changing the delivery address will delay it by a day. What does the tracking say today?

Ah - I didn't know that this was the case! Thank you.

The item hasn't been scanned today.

The last scan was yesterday at c. 11am putting it at Scheduled for delivery as agreed.

Estimated Delivery is now showing The Estimated Delivery Date is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Is there another scan to be expected after "Scheduled..." (e.g. Out for delivery...).

(I don't have many DHL deliveries come my way!)

Advertisement