Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone PAYE Dept

Options
  • 27-10-2020 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Would anyone know a contact number aside from usual ones where I could speak to a revenue agent. No calls are being taken on the usual numbers due to Covid and my message on the my enquires online hasn't been responded too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Awwwwfook wrote: »
    Would anyone know a contact number aside from usual ones where I could speak to a revenue agent. No calls are being taken on the usual numbers due to Covid and my message on the my enquires online hasn't been responded too.

The likelihood is that everyone who would deal with your query is working from home so they won’t be taking calls

How long are you eating for your online query to be replied? Perhaps try raising another one

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Awwwwfook wrote: »

I believe that Revenue, in common with many other Government departments, have in place a system that allows phone calls to be taken by staff working remotely as per attached:

https://www.revenue.ie/en/corporate/communications/covid19/revenue-services.aspx

The number you require (PAYE) seems to be
    National PAYE Helpline

01 738 3636 which is open from 09:30 - 13:30

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Buddy97mm wrote: »
    I believe that Revenue, in common with many other Government departments, have in place a system that allows phone calls to be taken by staff working remotely as per attached:

https://www.revenue.ie/en/corporate/communications/covid19/revenue-services.aspx

The number you require (PAYE) seems to be
    National PAYE Helpline

01 738 3636 which is open from 09:30 - 13:30

When he was looking for a number "apart from the usual" I assumed he was looking for a number that wasn't listed on their website (ie a number someone had used in the past). I was just trying to say that the official channels are the only route at the moment

Advertisement