Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Code 120A

Options
  • 26-10-2020 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

Was registering a calf on herd watch there got this code 120 A anyone knows wat it is thanks lab man

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭walshtipp

120A - There is a test date recorded for this animal prior to the Date Of Birth provided - This happens when the calf's Date of Birth is set to a date LATER THAN the BVD sample was sent away. To fix this, the Date of Birth will have to be set to a date prior to when date the BVD samples were sent away.

https://help.herdwatch.com/en/articles/1622067-why-won-t-my-calf-register-roi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

Ok got it

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭walshtipp

lab man wrote: »
    How can I change it

I'm not too familiar with herdwatch to be honest. Try the link that I posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

walshtipp wrote: »
    I'm not too familiar with herdwatch to be honest. Try the link that I posted.

Thanks a million got it sorted there

Advertisement