Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 star vegan pizza

Options
  • 26-10-2020 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Anyone tried the new vegan pizza from 4 star pizza?

I have doubts about it from reading so many horror stories. Not sure I can trust the staff from a takeaway that mainly serves non vegan food with so much risk of crossover. Too paranoid?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Anyone tried the new vegan pizza from 4 star pizza?

I have doubts about it from reading so many horror stories. Not sure I can trust the staff from a takeaway that mainly serves non vegan food with so much risk of crossover. Too paranoid?

No. Myself & herself have had the dominos version with vegan garlic sauce though. Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Jjjjjjjjbarry

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    No. Myself & herself have had the dominos version with vegan garlic sauce though. Nice.

I didn’t know Dominos Ireland had them. Must check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

I didn’t know Dominos Ireland had them. Must check it out!

They have two.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Has anyone's Dominos got the new vegan soy pizza?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

is it in ireland? I dont see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I was sent a picture of a menu with the option saying it was coming November 16th :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

they have new vegan nuggets on a menu i saw but haven't seen that one

Advertisement