Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stanley Deluxe 90 solid fuel range

Options
  • 24-10-2020 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I just moved into a rented house with an old Stanley Deluxe 90 solid fuel range. Apparently the previous tenants used to heat the rads with it however i've found that they're not heating up, the water is though. I don't know if it's because i haven't had the temp high enough yet.. I'm using turf and have put as big a fire down as I can. I'm also wondering if it's something to do with the damper controls and whether i'm using them properly. There's two knobs, one of which i think is an oven damper and the other a flue damper but I don't know when these are supposed to be open or closed, or if they have anything to do with heating the rads.. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement