Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Identify toilet flush valve

Options
  • 24-10-2020 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Would anyone know what the name of this flush valve is (and where in South Dublin I could get one).

The second pic is a valve seat at the bottom of the cistern that the valve drops into and twists to lock.

Thanks
    Bazmo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭mr j tayto

It looks like a Winquin type system. I had to replace my own last year and I got a replacement kit from Heat Merchants in Cherry Orchard ind estate in Ballyfermot. The kit includes all the parts included. Cost about €35, I think. Give them a shout to see if they still do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Bazmo

mr j tayto was spot on (thanks again)

In the unlikely event that anyone else has this query it was a Wirquin MWS00 and I got it on Amazon (would have preferred B&M in Dublin but they were all shut until Tue. It was ordered 10pm on Sat and delivered 3pm on Mon).

Advertisement