Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oak veneered mdf from woodworkers.ie

Options
  • 24-10-2020 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I recently took delivery of some MR MDF from woodworkers and i was very happy with the quality of it. I have a wardrobe build that i have to do in oak veneered MDF and i was wondering if anyone has used it from woodworkers. I cant get in to take a look myself understandably so any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

seannash wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I recently took delivery of some MR MDF from woodworkers and i was very happy with the quality of it. I have a wardrobe build that i have to do in oak veneered MDF and i was wondering if anyone has used it from woodworkers. I cant get in to take a look myself understandably so any help would be appreciated.

I've made wardrobes from it and its fine. I would imagine there is only one source for the entire country -there is nothing special about Woodworkers.
    Remember that its a standard 18 mm thick so it's very heavy. As with all heavy goods get a delivery price unless you are lucky enough to own a pickup.:D

Advertisement