Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Failure rate of vasectomies

• 21-10-2020 9:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

Wanted to ask this in the Health Science forum as there are more likely medical experts here. I would like to get a vasectomy preferably next year. I've heard though the procedure is very effective (98%), there are a few cases in every thousand where a man has unprotected sex with his partner and still gets her pregnant.

This is aside from when the spouse/misses cheats :D. Can I ask what causes the man to be still fertile? I've heard it's almost always due to men not going back and getting the all clear with the two tests to see if there's no swimmers six weeks later.

Advertisement