Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standard shower trays

Options
  • 21-10-2020 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Would anyone know where I could get standard size shower trays please?

The only ones I see advertised are low profile which I am not keen on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,882 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Would anyone know where I could get standard size shower trays please?

Any bathroom showrooms (if any are still open for level 5) or trade counter will have them or will order one in.

People haven't noticed it yet on the street but stock in many sectors is getting scarce. My supplier is struggling getting baths. It seems that for one of the final coats the bath gets can't be sourced due to Covid-19. Guinness can't source the widget that goes in the can that ensures a perfect pint when poured. They are now selling cans of Guinness without the widget and without the perfect pint. Long story short, you might have to take what you can get

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭carveone

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    People haven't noticed it yet on the street but stock in many sectors is getting scarce.

For some reason ladders were in shorter supply as were various types of tools. As long as there's toilet paper, we'll hold short of rioting...

Advertisement