Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Looking for: Tableau/Other user to create reports

• 20-10-2020 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,100 ✭✭✭✭ callaway92

Hi folks

I'd like to do a test with someone (preferably into GAA) do use data I have and put it into a 'Match Report' and 'Player Report'

I'd just like to see a couple of potential samples that could be built (I have ones that I have from my current work place for Soccer and Rugby I'd somewhat like to emulate which I'll provide you).

If anyone thinks they'd be interested, give me a shout. It's with a legitimate company and payment would be made if there was a long-term roll-on from this (highly likely for Senior Camogie championship this year at a minimum)

The coding I do is via a Product I have in my current workplace.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,100 ✭✭✭✭ callaway92

Bump on this for any Tableau whiz' who'd be interested in creating reports/dashboard using GAA data (to be used by Intercounty Teams and Media Companies)

Advertisement