Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi purpose tipping trailer

Options
  • 18-10-2020 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi. I’m looking to buy a new drop side trailer. I have a 10 year old donnelly 13x7. I’m looking to change it for a new 14 x 8 or 7’6 on bigger wheels. Anyone any ideas of other good brand trailer prices and quality eg woods, eurospec, johnston or a new donnelly. Don’t need a bale extension are I bought one on the old trailer and I think I only used it 3 times.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

Matty6270 wrote: »
    Hi. I’m looking to buy a new drop side trailer. I have a 10 year old donnelly 13x7. I’m looking to change it for a new 14 x 8 or 7’6 on bigger wheels. Anyone any ideas of other good brand trailer prices and quality eg woods, eurospec, johnston or a new donnelly. Don’t need a bale extension are I bought one on the old trailer and I think I only used it 3 times.

Thanks

Reggie had a Donnelly and it was a serious trailer

Seen a tuffmac lately and looked light in comparison

• Registered Users Posts: 5,057 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

Woods do a good trailer. They’re popular round here

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭sandman30

I have a whites trailer. Very happy with it and competitively priced.

Advertisement